Are you looking to jumpstart a sales career in a competitive industry? Are you constantly trying to learn new things about yourself and the world around you? If all this is true, then do we have the job for you!
We’re a managed IT service company looking for a motivated problem solver to help us grow our sales pipeline in a Business Development role.
In this position you will be responsible for researching and connecting with our prospective buyers through a combination of cold calling, email and social media. Our ideal candidate is excited to learn and understand multi-faceted products on a fundamental level. You need to be fearless on the phone, quick on your feet when facing a few tough questions, and willing to experiment with new ways of reaching customers.
So, here’s what you can expect from this position:
- Prospect and create new sources of qualified leads for our sales pipeline
- Cold call potential/preexisting customers on a daily basis
- Anticipate and address questions, concerns and objections
- Research quality information valuable to the customer’s decision making process
- Provide quick turnarounds on all communication (email, phone, IM)
- Document your efforts in CRM software
- 3 or more years of successful outside commission based sales experience.
- Expertise in information technology sales
- Skilled at cold calling and securing sales from small business accounts.
- Capable of seeking out and participating in local networking events
- Identifies prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Must be highly organized and self motivated
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
|Job Category||Business Development|