IT Force, LLC is currently seeking an experienced Computer and Network Field Service Technician. Qualified candidates for this Job Opening should be capable of working in multiple environments (both physically on site with clients as well as remotely) under minimal supervision or direction.
The Computer and Network Field Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing many different types of technology related issues while following safety guidelines and keeping detailed records of all duties performed. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users with computer software, hardware or system problems.
- Installs or assists service personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and disk drives on user’s premises when needed.
- Answer questions and resolve problems via telephone, e-mail or in person from a computer or cell phone.
- Help manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations.
- Audit network logs and troubleshoot server / switch equipment logs.
- Maintains documentation of all Network systems utilization and deployments.
- Works with all IT Staff members in the development and use of standard operating procedures.
- Educate customers on the proper use of information technology resources.
- Work hours prescribed by the IT Manager and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by Valley Networks and its clients including Code of Ethics, Security and HIPAA regulations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every customer.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers.
- Demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Valley Networks.
- Establish and maintain a client relationship with a customer service perspective that is professional, courteous and respectful.
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
- Must have your own tools
- Must have a smartphone (android or iPhone)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Access to desktop computer and printer
- Laptop may be necessary for some work orders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.